June 30, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday! (07/01 to 07/08)


Photobucket





Today's featured blog is Let's talk about books. Don't forget to stop by and follow Erika's beautiful blog!


This week's question is:


Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.


This one is easy! I love Aragorn played by Viggo Mortensen, I would jump either one of them, the character, the actor, the actor in character. 


See what I mean? He's all sweaty and he’s got a sword and a horse, he’s also a king which means that he also comes with a castle… Viggo is hot too (I don’t even care about the weird name), he speaks several languages and most importantly, he gets a full-frontal shot in the movie Eastern Promises so you know what to expect… 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.