July 8, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday! (07/08 to 07/15)


Today’s feature blogger is Lisa from Read. Breathe. Relax. Don’t forget to stop by and follow!

 Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?

This is going to sound like a cop-out but I don’t bother finishing books that I don’t like, not even to see how the train wreck ends. There are some pretty awful books that I haven’t finished and some series where the first book was quite good or showed promise and then it just went down. The thing is that because I try to read as many reviews and references before actually getting a book this doesn’t happen often and I almost never do impulsive buys.

Now, the worst book that I have read was Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews, the thing is that I kind of liked that one in a creepy-disgusting-I-can’t-believe-I’m-reading-this-crap-and-liking-it kind of way and I felt really dirty afterwards (which didn’t stopped me from going and reading the rest of that series, which BTW is a WTF-fest even worse -in case you were wondering-).

So there you go, I’m disgusting. Gotta go now because Jerry Springer is on!





Don’t forget to enter our giveaway, it's the post before this one. I’m choosing the winner today at 5pm EST so you still have time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.