February 17, 2012

Winners, News and Announcements



This was a slow week here at Romance Around the Corner. I was quite busy so I apologize for not answering to all your comments. We did have some fun, though, with an author guest post and Marie’s review of The Girls' Guide to Dating Zombies.

I would like to, once again, thank Tiffany A. Snow, for writing such an interesting post and for the giveaway. Also, thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on the post.

Before I announce the winners, I want to let you know that we are going on a tiny hiatus and will be back next Thursday to our regularly scheduled blogging. We have a couple of reviews ready and an awesome giveaway.

The winners of No Turning Back by Tiffany A. Snow are: EVERYONE! That’s right, everyone who commented on the post wins a copy of the book (except Marie, of course). So Jade and Na get an ecopy of the book, and Chrisbails gets the signed copy. Congratulations guys! As usual, emails are on their way, if you didn’t get it check your spam folder or send me an email brie.clementineATgmailDOTcom

Before you go, the winner of the Josephine Myles giveaway never responded so I had to choose a new winner, the lucky person is: Yto. Congrats! I’ve already emailed you. 

Remember that I will be out of town so if you don’t hear back from me before Thursday don’t panic!

Thank you so much everyone, have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for the win Brie! Have a safe trip dear!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.